Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kim Kardashian: 'I didn't snub Hugh Hefner'

Kim Kardashian Playboy

Kim Kardashian has blasted reports
that she will never pose nude again -
insisting she is ready to repeat
her controversial Playboy spread.
Kim Kardashian Playboy

The former reality TV star, 28, has accused someone of fabricating
comments supposedly from her, saying she was disillusioned
with Hugh Hefner's famous magazine.

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian playboy
She says, "It almost seemed like I snubbed Hugh Hefner.

"I never said that. Someone made up a quote that I never said.
I felt like that was unfair because I'm proud of everything that I've done.
Kim Kardashian playboy
"I wouldn't do Playboy and then regret it.
I never said I would never do it again.
I'm not planning on it at the moment but I think it's a classy magazine.
It's cool to show off so I might do it again some day."

Kim Kardashian playboy

No comments: