Saturday, October 10, 2009

Miley Cyrus: video explains her Twitter exit

Miley Cyrus bikini kiss

Earlier this week, Miley Cyrus tweeted her last tweet
(supposedly at the behest of her Last Song co-star and rumored boyfriend Liam Hemsworth),
but even so, she certainly hasn’t stopped her personalized dispatches to fans.
The latest is a YouTube video where Cyrus lays out exactly why she quit Twitter:
“I had to say goodbye,” Miley intones, “and this little rap is to tell my fans why.”
-------------

-------------
Supposedly, the reason is because she wants to keep her personal things personal.
“I want my private life private,” she raps. “I’m living for me.”
Of course, it totally makes sense to want to keep things private then release a video spelling
that out—and simultaneously putting yourself back on display.

Miley Cyrus photo hot sexy

And even though Miley’s final tweet on Thursday said that Hemsworth wanted her to delete
her Twitter account, she responded to that in the rap by saying:
“It wasn’t because my friend told me to. I stopped living for moments and started living for people.”

(MusicMix)

Miley Cyrus bikini photo
Miley Cyrus bikini

No comments: