Monday, April 27, 2009

Katy Perry is back with Travis

Katy Perry is back in the arms of ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy
after the couple realised they could not bear to be apart.

Katy and Gym Class Heroes rapper Travis split in December,
blaming the break-up on their busy careers.
But loved-up Travis exclusively revealed to me that the pair have rekindled their romance,
and are happier now they’ve “grown up” and learned to take the relationship at a slower pace.

Katy Perry and rapper Travis McCoy
He said:
“The break-up sucked. We’re back together now — you’re the first person I’ve told that to.
“I keep thinking about if I had to go through it again and how s****y it would be.
“We were moving way too fast. I was being juvenile about the entire thing.
Now it’s easy breezy. I’m happy and in love.”
Katy Perry bikini
Katy Perry
Heavily-tattooed Travis threw himself into charity work after the split, helping the Staying Alive Foundation
to raise awareness of HIV among young people.
And the recovering junkie believes going it alone for a short while has made them closer than ever.
But he insists he won’t be rushing his woman down the aisle any time soon
Travis added: “I’m just enjoying the way things are right now.
“I’m in no rush to get the ball and chain strapped to my legs.”

(TheSun)

Katy Perry Thinking of You Video
Katy Perry - Thinking Of You (HDTV video)

Katy Perry bikini
Katy Perry bikini




No comments: