Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Bikini revenge


Jennifer Love Hewitt bikini
Even though she graces the cover of the October issue of Shape magazine
wearing a big smile and a tiny bikini, Jennifer Love Hewitt sounds
like she still hasn't gotten over that nasty "cellulite" incident
two years ago.

Jennifer Love Hewitt bikini
Remember the photo that paparazzi snapped of her frolicking in Hawaii
in a black bikini with a little bit of - gasp! - cellulite on her size 2 body?
Boy did she catch a lot of scathingly unkind, unfair flack.

"I'm a girl, after all!" Jennifer tells Shape magazine about feeling insecure
about her bod

"For the most part, yeah, I'm happy with my body, but there are days
when I'm like, 'Ugh! Really? Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?'
That's when I say to myself,
'I look this way because I'm supposed to.
If we all looked the same, we'd be boring.'"

 
Jennifer Love Hewitt hot sexy photo
Jennifer Love Hewitt FHM photo (2Mb)

She credits boyfriend Jamie Kennedy for helping her improve her diet -
"he has a salad with every meal, plus lots of fruit, fish and vegetables" -
and being a good influence on her.
And she's keeping good thoughts in her head these days, too.
"I fall asleep feeling beautiful," she says.
"Then, in the morning, before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself,
like 'You have really pretty eyes.
' That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence.
It's a feel-good protein shake in my back pocket in case someone
messes with me that day."
----------------
Related:
Jennifer Love Hewitt wallpaper
download Jennifer Love Hewitt wallpaper
download 145 Jennifer Love Hewitt wallpapers .


.

No comments: